Mis ceños y sonríes


I've been experimenting with cellophane these days...The green creates an awesome effect. Very paranormal/alien-like. You can see the images here.
I'm so excited! A new semester begins tomorrow! I get to see friends and meet new people. Ceramics is going to be a blast! But the question is, can I survive 8AM to 6:45PM? Man, that's alot of school. Those ad classes are going to kill me. Do I have to pack a lunch? Should I buy a lunch box!? nono a paper bag will do. Maybe I should take the Gameboy to school.

I can't believe I'm blogging when I should be sleeping. The things I do for my readers...
Where do they sell fresh flowers for a good price? My vase looks quite lonesome right now.

I need to go somewhere so I can try out my new heels. I haven't worn heels in a quite some time. Maybe...it's time.

Look at this guy who ate an In-n-Out 100x100. That's a heartstopper. If you need an ecampus.com coupon, I have the code. You need it?
| posted by gina, 12:37 AM

1 Comments:

mmmmm, in n out. i want me some :)

ps - i like the layout.

Add a comment