Mis ceños y sonríes


I was helping my brother do his homework today and I started cracking up. He was reading a story and the characters in the story are as follows: Richard Adams, Melissa Lopez, David Black, Kim Lee. Kim Lee, ladies and gentlemen. Kim Lee! Do you see how they tried to encompass a diverse cast? Jesus christ people. Kim Lee? That's two asian last names. I guess it could be KIMberly Lee. But it's NOT! It is Kim Lee. I guess they wanted to be obvious in letting the young reader know of whom he/she is reading about. Because, you know, some caucasian people have the last name Lee también . ¿Comprende?
I have ruthlessly failed to accomplish my resolution to be nicer. So far, no bueno.
This winter break is shit. The worst. I strongly believe that there is a good reason for this. I will tell you the reason. It is because I had the best winter break last year, and the planets are trying to balance everything out. Everything has to be balanced. No extremes. The toilet paper must roll from the top and hair ties are never mixed with hair pins.
| posted by gina, 11:58 PM

1 Comments:

so does that mean that next year, your winter break will be hella cool? because you know, we're going to VEGAS. hahaha. CRUNK!!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/16/2006 11:46 PM  

Add a comment