Mis ceños y sonríes


Happy New Year!!I still can't go online. Unless I use the AIM Express version. Eh. I guess this will help me fulfill my resolution of not using the computer or going online too much. However...I have recently downloaded MAME and have been playing Puzzle Bobble non stop. I spent the day watching Aqua Teen Hunger Force with my brother. It's not appropriate for him, I know...but what can I do if he comes in when I'm watching? I had some delicious and heavenly Belgian chocolate treats today. Oh bliss. Speaking of bliss...I've been reading a book titled Wicked Deeds which discusses the different types of murders. The book basically describes first degree murder, second degree murder, murder rates and statistics, several interesting cases, causes for murder, etc... I especially enjoyed the part about the seven deadly sins. Overall, I would give this book a 9/10. I don't give it a few of the cases made me angry and sad. Angry and sad because the murderers acted so ruthlessly to those they loved. The book also made me question why some people got only 15 years while others got 25 years…strange. (I personally thought that some of these people deserved capital punishment.)
NOTE TO SELF: Regulate amount of time spent playing puzzle bobble.
I have begun reading The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time. So far, it’s an interesting read. I shall write more once I’m done.
On 12-28, the family went on a train trip along the coast. (photos can be seen in the slideshow at the bottom of the site) Our final destination was Hearst Castle. It was a great trip. We stopped by some spectacular beaches on the way. San Simeon, Pico…we also saw some elephant seals!! OhMyGosh they are such big animals! And ugly too.

What is the beginning of the New Year without watching Bridget Jones’s Diary? Must always watch it at this time to give oneself a fresh new start.

| posted by gina, 10:22 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment