Mis ceños y sonríes


Man, that is so weird that you asked me if my nose bled. BECAUSE!!...My nose is bleeding. It's been bleeding for some time now. Ugh. I was driving back home and I thought my nose was getting runny so I swiped it with my hand. Then, I come home and hurry to the bathroom, (which I will tell you why later), look in the mirror, and see a bloody streak across my face...AHHHHHHH!! Whowouldaknownitwasbloooooddd?? Anyway, I had hurried to the bathroom because I felt very nauseous during the whole drive back. I thought my new year feast would soon be defying gravity. Man..that drive home was one damn obstacle. I almost felt the need to stop on the side of the road and just heave. To ease my pains, I decided to turn the heater on. Heat usually makes my stomach pains and headaches go away. Well it did!! Then for some reason, I got very sleepy and my eyelids became heavy. I began to drift off here and there, but luckily, nothing outside of my lane.
I'm just happy I'm home and in my pajamas. (Hey, my nose isn't bleeding anymore!)

So..about that green vase I bought today...I found it at Goodwill shouting my name. It's pretty big. And green! Well, it was $0.99, but it had a purple tag. That means that it's half price. So....it would be $0.50. Anyway, I take the vase and a chess set that my brother found ($5.99) to the checkout stand. The guy only charged me $5.99. I said that he forgot to charge the vase. He then said, "Oh, it's just fifty cents." STILL!! It's Goodwill! Doesn't the money from here help others?
I don't feel like doing much right now. It feels like my brain is sloshing around in my skull. (Did you know that the brain can't feel any pain? During brain surgery, the patient is usually awake. ugh. creepy.)
| posted by gina, 8:52 PM

1 Comments:

I gave you that nosebleed cuz you didn't go to Jennie and Helen's dad's birthday dinner.

-tonight_coffee
Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/30/2006 12:08 AM  

Add a comment