Mis ceños y sonríes


I don't want to be babysitting right now!! I don't! nonono. Hmph.
First day of the spring '06 semester was good. The start was pretty slow. But the classes got better! Ceramics! and! I got to have lunch with friends! Some things are better when you're with friends. All my classes are going to be tough. I can just feel it. I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes... Even ceramics won't be a breeze. These core ad classes are more than I expected. Much more. Looking at the syllabus, I can tell that the project load is going to be overwhelming.
Shall I post an old picture? I SHALL!
I need a new backpack. The zipper-pulling-thing fell off. I have nothing to pull my zipper with.
Aw, poor Kiwi.

Maybe I should sleep too.
| posted by gina, 10:48 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment