Mis ceños y sonríes


Mybrother usually hates taking pictures. However, when I want a quick model, I do what has to be done. I take my brother to a location I want to shoot at. Sometimes he surprises me as a model. He comes up with these hilarious poses. A well-bribed brother can turn out to be a fantastic subject to shoot. Yesterday, I took pictures of him at his school. (They're on winter break). I bribed him by saying that if he let me take pictures of him, I would take him out to play. Little did he know that I wanted to take pictures of him at the park. Oh, my dear brother. Let me show you what has become of this bribery.


























I've been experimenting with a few photos with the photo-editing Picasa software from Google. I took a mediocre photo and made it quite interesting. Look.

NOTE: Google Reader is so hacker status.
| posted by gina, 10:59 PM

1 Comments:

GINA GINA GINA~!!
guess who?
it's jenny~ ^^
helen and i got your letter in the mail~
sorry we haven't written back yet.
intersession is kicking our butts~!
i LOVE the pictures you sent us~!!
one of them is currently occupying a spot on my corkboard~
i love your pictures of Lawrence~!!
u gotta love that HYPER child!!!
*lol*
anywho~ have a wonderful day~!
<3 jenny <3
3 more days until intersession is OVER!!!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/24/2006 9:56 PM  

Add a comment