Mis ceños y sonríes


And the answer is: Not boiling!! So Lawrence says. Ikea was fun today. I really like the new markers!! One end is a marker and the other end is a stamp! Stamping fun all day! And potpourri. And 200 colorful straws. And RIBBON!! More stuff to add to my craft box.
I just finished watching that show called Beauty and the Geek. Are those girls really that stupid. I think not. The whole time I was watching it, I was searching for clues as to whether they're really airheads or not. Lo and behold! One girl used the word "formidable"!! And another girl is a dental assistant. How easy can it be to become a dental assistant? I'm guessing you have to be pretty intelligent. I guess these girls are just "stupid" in that they are not informed about society, politics, goverment, that and that, that and this. It's a fairly entertaining show with some interesting guys. Guys who, to me, possess very attractive qualities -- intellect and sincerity.
Moving on. I've realized that I have to put my photographic hobby on hold for a while. Well, at least until I can afford my own. Say, about 6 mths from now. AHHHHHH! I'll just play around with the digital camera for now. What a nightmare. Low quality photos.
You guys have to watch this clip about fish surgery. I particularly enjoyed the part where they put a cork in a fish. Whowouldathunk? (image from PBS)
| posted by gina, 10:28 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment