Mis ceños y sonríes


People don't usually comment on my blog, but I truly believe that I have some dedicated readers out there. Anyway, I received quite a few comments (more than usual) from my peers about my last entry. I feel that I need to explain it to you (and the whole internet community...) about what has been going on. I cannot avoid this topic any longer and let it linger in the back of my mind like the bitter aftertaste of Nyquil. (I took a long time coming up with Nyquil. I had all these other bad aftertaste foods in my head, but I couldn't just pick one. Sometimes when I think, it's like fishing for that one sardine that has 3 eyes...in an olympic-sized pool filled with hundreds of them.)

SO...My wreckless admiration for older men has brought me to a dilemma (with an obvious solution, but one which I am not willing to choose.) I'm attracted to this older man whom I know on very simple terms. (Is platonic the word to use?) I don't feel the need to describe him more. That would make it too obvious. The main point is he already has a life. By life...I mean to say....he has everything that a man his age would have.

Call me anything you want. I could use the harsh criticism right now. Self-criticism just has no effect. Oh woe is me.

The only things I can say for this is:
Maybe it's a chemical imbalance.
Maybe it's a phase.
Maybe the cosmos are not lined up properly.
Maybe I'm jealous.
Or maybe I'm just plain crazy.
maybe it's all these things.
| posted by gina, 9:48 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment