Mis ceños y sonríes


Over the weekend, I did this:

- Took Lawrence on a nature hike at our campus arboretum
- Picked up some clay and made pots (or something like it) with Lawrence and cousin.
- Went to Home Depot and bought an awesome plant! (pink leaves with green spots. It doesn't look very green in the photo.) And a strawberry plant.
- Explored the swapmeet for some flowers. (Was not successful in search and bought fake flowers today at Michael's)
- Watched Superbowl ads.
- I spent too much time fantazing and let the water overflow the pitcher and flood the kitchen counter.
- I got a new bag!!
- Went to the 99 Ranch Market to buy lychees. (I haven't been here in years!! Maybe...5,6 years.)

(That's the strawberry plant in the bottom left corner)

There's this roll of film that I've been wanting to get developed for the past month. I still haven't. Now, I've forgotten what pictures are on the film that I've been wanting to get developed. Hm.
| posted by gina, 9:23 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment