Mis ceños y sonríes


Art Bell tonight. KFI 640. Coast to Coast AM. Art Bell is so much better than George Noory. But George isn't that bad. I guess it's hard to fill the shoes of Art. Nonetheless, I am still a loyal listener.

Another assignment, another project. I am drowning in school work.

My heart palpitations are stronger and more persistent than usual these days and I'm getting very worried. What to do...

I am going to make each and every one of my readers a ceramic piece. Just let me know who you are. Good thing I only have 3 readers. Or do I? My page hits have been going down these days..
| posted by gina, 12:02 AM

5 Comments:

speaking of ceramics. my niece and nephew were playing around the other day and knocked your pencil holder into my heart and broke off part of it. they both say they're sorry though. hahaha.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/07/2006 8:58 AM  
errr ONTO. ok, so i suck with this whole english language shabang.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/07/2006 8:58 AM  
Not to worry. Apology accepted! What's ONTO?
"knocked your pencil holder into my heart" but it seems grammatically incorrect... more so verbally incorrect because the thing fell down... so i thought "knocked your pencil holder onto my heart" was perhaps more correct. i don't know?! haha.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/12/2006 2:02 AM  
ahhh yes. Good observation. I get it

Add a comment