Mis ceños y sonríes


I strained my right shoulder today by doing something, but I don't know what. Oh it hurts. Strainnnnnnnnnnn

I'm sorry I ate meat in front of you guys today. It is my fault for teasing you so. I apologize. I will post pictures soon. Look forward to some fun pictures! Trying to fit into the scion was fun. Really fun. Man, I wonder what happened to that boomerang... Sake bottles for you all!!

I look forward to a rewarding spring break. But also a very busy one too. Lots of projects.
| posted by gina, 9:56 PM

2 Comments:

ahahahaha liar! you know it felt good to taunt us cuz we couldn't eat me. for shame!!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/25/2006 10:03 PM  
OOPS! i guess i got enter happy.

what i meant what, MEAT. ahahaha. dammit.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/25/2006 10:04 PM  

Add a comment