Mis ceños y sonríes


I thought of something that I really regret today. You remember those things that you really regret doing? Those times you wish had never happened? Just thinking about them makes you cringe and you tell yourself "AHHHH stop thinking about ittttt!!!!" Ya know? I just remembered this one time when I said "Hi, I'm Gina, and I've been sober for two years." So now, by telling you, I hope to lose this embarrassing this moment because now everyone knows. Get it? Probably not. It's like...this moment that I'm telling you this is as "good" as it gets. There's nothing else that could top it. Well, of course there are others that could top it. What a waste. Rambleramblerambleblrblrblrblrblr.

Dye my hair dark brown? or pitch blk? or light brown with blonde streaks? ha. what am I, white? hahahaha NO. Or orange with blonde streaks?? ha. what am I, asian? ...YES! hm. Why doesn't my hair smell as good as other girls' hairs? So not cool. I have been cursed with hair that does not absorb the sweet scent of roses and soothing juniper. and to top it off I got a big fat pimple on my forehead. OH SEXY.

My bob hairstyle is starting to grow out...I hate that middle time where your hair goes from short to long.

Quería ser su amante. Pero ya no.
| posted by gina, 8:25 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment