Mis ceños y sonríes


Going to the dentist is always a dreaded event. Two fillings done this morning and they are very sensitive to hot and cold food right now.

I was looking forward to margarita night on Friday...but now that I've got fillings...well...now I'm just plain sad and in pain. Not really pain. More like tingling.

Delicious food that I wish I could eat right now.

Seriously, I didn't know that the largest Korean population in Europe resides within Frankfurt. That's pretty damn downright interesting. I love learning.

Been Searching for internships ravenously these days...Sony?(I'd get to go to table readings!!..of course, it has nothing to do with my major.) Nickelodeon? Small, local ad agency? A publication? A small music label? A big music label? I list these as if I have them handed to me on a silver platter. Oi Vey.
| posted by gina, 11:19 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment