Mis ceños y sonríes


[in no particular order]
- eating a DQ banana split blizzard
- having an absolutely wild and debaucherous night out with friends
- my mind is going to explode from all these thoughts in my mind. I need to worry less and stop over thinking.
- lighting another candle. It makes me scoff when my mother tells me to stop lighting candles because they're taking all the oxygen away, and I'll be dead the next morning.
- everyone's not single anymore! Of course, everyone to me is not alot. I don't have many friends. But it doesn't mean I need more. I love the ones I have.
- being rebellious. I always do.
- my fingers are going numb.
- a pig.
- I know everything a mile wide and an inch deep.
- a lazy ass bum when I wake up late.
- escaping to a foreign land. What an experience.
- spending money. Even though such a thing is nonexistant right now.
| posted by gina, 1:56 AM

1 Comments:

ah... i too feel like eating something from DQ. and having "an absolutely wild and debaucherous night out with friends." i light incense cuz i have em around me, and the next morning, it's hard to breathe because the smell is still lingering around my room xP

so, lady, are you coming with in feb?

oh yes. I LOVE YOU, TOO!!!!!!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/21/2007 7:30 AM  

Add a comment