Mis ceños y sonríes


- to make a difference.
- to become more lady-like.
- to eat healthier.
- to realize the impact a group of people can have.
- shop less. If I had shopped less in 2006, I would have a few bills in my wallet right now..

I feel very indifferent to the new year this year. It happened very casually. Without any burst of excitement. Maybe y2k stole the thunder away from all potential new year's celebrations.
But, for sure, new things will be happening in 2007. The end of college, a new internship, and a commitment to Newspeak...for who knows how long. But I'm ready to dive deep!


It's all about people liking you for who you are. Cliche? I know. But it's so hard to be myself sometimes. And sometimes when I'm not myself, people like me more. I feel so limited. It must be my longing for acceptance...Screw that, bitch! I'm a rebel!
I can't let others affect the me I'm meant to become. Must..not..change...for..others.
Sometimes, I lie automatically. It just comes out, and while I'm lying I think to myself, "What are you doing?!?! Why did you do that???!?!!?" Yeah, that happens.

We just need to let ourselves go sometimes. Do whatever you want! If you're a big flirt, go ahead and flirt with that girl! If you want to wear revealing clothing, go ahead! If you're feeling a little low, go and get high! If I annoy you, just tell me! If you don't know the answer, just ask! The point is: I will not judge you. That's just who you are.

I don't like being shunned, and I'm sure you don't either.
| posted by gina, 9:18 PM

5 Comments:

YES! time to growth!

is that your piano?!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/08/2007 9:45 PM  
time FOR growth!!

HAHAH yeah i'm such a fob.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/08/2007 9:46 PM  
word. that's church truth.
-tonight_coffee
Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/10/2007 7:52 PM  
I preach!
Yes. That is my piano. It's an antique...that was poorly treated.

Add a comment