Mis ceños y sonríes


I'm a bit of a fan of Mark Bittman from the NY Times. I say "fan" because I love cooking shows and the way that Bittman gets quick to the point with his "shows" in the NY Times Video section. However, his NY (Times) arrogance really shines through at times. It's humorous. No, really. It really makes me chuckle. For example, when he condescends those who eat pancake-mix-pancakes and frozen pancakes...Some of us are not as talented as you, Mark.
I thought I should share his recent video with you. Mark demonstrates for the public how to cook a pa-jun. That delicious korean pancake. For demonstrating a Korean food, he gets golden star stickers. Watch it here. I recommend you watch all his other videos. Each video is less than 4 min.
Go to the NY Times Video section. Once there, go to the channels column and go to Style. Then click on Dining & Wine. There you go. Enjoy! You can thank me later.

Labels: ,

| posted by gina, 8:50 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment